wow slider

  • botanical-image
  • magazines
  • mountains-and-lakes
  • retro-comic-invite
  • tree-thumbprint
  • vintage-illustrations
1 2 3 4 5 6
jquery slideshow by WOWSlider.com v5.4

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Rock 'n' Roll Wedding Invitation


I do love the music of the 1950's and 60's, the purr of an electric guitar and the soulful lyrics of Elvis Presley. And I'm sure I'm not alone. So, thus inspired my Record Sleeve Wedding Invitation, styled on the Record sleeves of the early 60's.
I've shown it here in a vibrant yellow, but this can be altered to whatever colour you like. It's designed to print onto a 149mm square folded card, with the inside featuring a mock vinyl record containing all wedding details.
The Personalised file is available to buy for just £14.95 to print your own, or if you prefer, contact me for a quotation on printed quantities.