wow slider

  • botanical-image
  • magazines
  • mountains-and-lakes
  • retro-comic-invite
  • tree-thumbprint
  • vintage-illustrations
1 2 3 4 5 6
jquery slideshow by WOWSlider.com v5.4

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Spring Wedding - a window box of colour



 I myself am currently planning a spring wedding and the Beauty of Spring, to me, lies in the colour. The budding life which flourishes in March, April and May is stunning - a fresh palette of green grass, yellow daff and an assortment of vibrant tulips.

Its easy to take inspiration from nature in design. Yet my latest design takes its inspiration from something a little more conformist: a centrepiece which has been making the rounds on pinterest. Its regimental, but fighting to be free. I've used a similar approach in my new Wedding Suite - the floral motifs offer the freedom of a garden in bloom whilst maintaining the uniformed colourway of a modern bridal bouquet.

I hope you like it.