wow slider

  • botanical-image
  • magazines
  • mountains-and-lakes
  • retro-comic-invite
  • tree-thumbprint
  • vintage-illustrations
1 2 3 4 5 6
jquery slideshow by WOWSlider.com v5.4

Monday 14 April 2014

Comic Book Love


I've slowly been developing my quirky comic book styled range for a few months now. 
You'll remember this design, and this
But I had, so far, limited the design to invitations. After a few requests from customers, I decided it was finally time to get to work on the bigger items - the Table Plan for example. And what better way to finish off a comic styled wedding than with a comic Table Plan, in the format of an actual comic book?



I've tried to keep the design formatted as if you're reading the Love Story of our Bride and Groom unfold - each picture, and in turn, each table, is an iconic moment in their romance so far.