wow slider

  • botanical-image
  • magazines
  • mountains-and-lakes
  • retro-comic-invite
  • tree-thumbprint
  • vintage-illustrations
1 2 3 4 5 6
jquery slideshow by WOWSlider.com v5.4

Friday 18 April 2014

Give me Wings


I was so delighted when my Bird Illustration Invitation suite was received so well and was so popular with my Brides-to-be after it launched in January. So I decided to broaden the range further, for a more comprehensive selection of available goods.





This Program Fan was originally designed upon request, but will be available officially in May 2014 for my Summer launch. In a slight variation from the Invitation Suite, I chose to use a gold colour base rather than the dark slate blue used in the Suite (Blue and Gold are a match made in heaven) , lifting the green of the foliage and brown feathers from the page. It also makes it less imposing, working with more natural and subtle wedding palettes.