wow slider

  • botanical-image
  • magazines
  • mountains-and-lakes
  • retro-comic-invite
  • tree-thumbprint
  • vintage-illustrations
1 2 3 4 5 6
jquery slideshow by WOWSlider.com v5.4

Monday 26 May 2014

Hot for spots



 Out of nowhere, I found dalmatian print really appealing to me. The Wedding Invitation Fairies were telling me to use this print within a design immediately. Not one to anger the little blighters, I got right on the case. Here, I've paired the print with a tasteful gold, using a modern calligraphy font and printed onto a pearlescent cardstock to add a real feel of glamour. Very Cruella D'Evil - I like it. 
Click beyond the jump to see a few more pictures of this design







Not currently uploaded to buy just yet - trying to find a spare minute to do so. But will be up shortly, I promises.