wow slider

  • botanical-image
  • magazines
  • mountains-and-lakes
  • retro-comic-invite
  • tree-thumbprint
  • vintage-illustrations
1 2 3 4 5 6
jquery slideshow by WOWSlider.com v5.4

Friday 29 August 2014

By the Book

Library Catalogue Seating Cards - photo by TrentBailey

I'm a huge fan of novels. Give me a good series - Diana Gabaldon and her epic 9 book series is one of my particluar favourites - and I'm one happy bunny. In fact, I pick books over music, and even film. Books allow you to escape - they're where the greatest of romances flourish.

So it's no wonder that lots of Brides and Grooms feel inspired by novels to the point where they style their wedding around them. From Table names to favors, books can be used as inspiration for many aspects of a wedding. Here are my favourite pieces.


Ring Holder Book - photo from Off Beat Bride
Wedding Reception at Boston Public Library on Style Me Pretty
Doth your Cap to the Great Gatsby by choosing a Vintage Rolls Royce as your wedding car
Used / Vintage Book Wedding favours
...

perfect for your upcoming Literary Wedding