wow slider

  • botanical-image
  • magazines
  • mountains-and-lakes
  • retro-comic-invite
  • tree-thumbprint
  • vintage-illustrations
1 2 3 4 5 6
jquery slideshow by WOWSlider.com v5.4

Thursday 20 November 2014

Colour Palette: Gold, Blush Pink, Black & White

Often, when I create a new suite, I mentally plan a wedding in my head. It will be this type of dress, this venue, these flowers etc. So, I thought I would share with you over the coming weeks so of these schemes by way of inspiration.


My Sweet Magnolia invitation suite uses soft blush pink, threads of gold, and strong black and white patterns, together with a modern calligraphy typeface. I pictured a New York Urban wedding with Tuxedos, a long modern Gown and Black Bridesmaid Dresses. Decoration would have white table clothes with small polkadot and strong stripe details, and soft pink florals.